Monday, February 6, 2012

First article from a hair stylist

I am a hair stylist from Kentucky, this is my first blog, I would like here to record my experience on haircuts, and some ideas for customers to design the hair style. If you are a hair stylist as me , please leave your blog address to facilitate our exchanges.

Is well known that the fashion industry, the haircut styles trend of a variety of short hair, long hairtype, long hair, new hair layers of not seeking hair stylist for hair consulting services as a focus onproviding customers with at the same time, the most important thing is to provide the most appropriate service for our customers, and do not just impose our own ideas on ours customers. And how to do this, please follow my blog.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment